A writing marathon is an opportunity for writers to gather, write, walk, talk, explore, and grow through shared experience. It is a beloved practice of many Writing Project teachers, whether face-to-face or online, and has spread to classrooms and national parks across the country. Join Morehead Writing Project teachers and National Park Service colleagues for this discussion about the possibilities and details on how to design your own. This event was part of Write Out 2020, a partnership with the National Park Service. More info along with writing marathon resources can be found at https://writeout.nwp.org/writeout-writing-marathon/.
- Deanna Mascle, Professor, Morehead State University; Director, Morehead Writing Project
- Stacie May, Teacher, Rowan County Middle School
- Abigail Thomas, Teacher, Montgomery County High School
- Dorothy Luongo, Librarian, Hudson Valley
- Susan Cook, Chief Ranger, Niobrara National Scenic River